My wife purchased a faux leather sofa in October.By February the "leather" was already peeling off.

Numerous phone calls to this company were never returned. Finally, after almost a year, we were informed by e-mail that "Unfortunately your item/order is well outside of the manufacturer warranty period. Your best course of action will be to contact a furniture medic in your area. They should be able to assist you further with your furniture".Horrible company.

This "company", by the way, consists of only one person.If you check the Better Business Bureau website you will see that they have posted a warning about this company due to the large amount of complaints.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of faux leather sofa. Home Cinema Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned faux leather sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Cinema Center.

Had an Experience with Home Cinema Center?

Comments

Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more